Mar 28, 2019
Many homeowners love to tackle as many home improvement projects as they can around the home. However, it is usually best to leave exterior painting to the professionals to ensure a quality end result, and the safety of you and anyone you may have helping.
Here are 3 reasons to hire a professional to tackle your exterior painting job
- They Have The Right Equipment And Skills
Experienced and licensed painting contractors have learned the right methods. Experienced professionals have invested in the best tools, so they can tackle any job, as painting the exterior of a house, requires a lot more than just paintbrushes. You need to be equipped with safety gear, caulk and patching tools. Sometimes, for specific tasks you may even require painting applicators, long ladders, and spraying tools.
- Efficient, Quality Work
Your time is valuable, and if you don't have the practice, it can take a long time to paint the outside of a home. There are a lot of things to do before you even start painting. You need to prep the walls, fill up the holes, and tackle any surprises that may pop up. Professional painters can also dedicate full days to the work at hand, something few homeowners can put aside.
Hiring professionals means that they are licensed to do the job. This can save you a lot of trouble because it means that you will be insured. Make sure you only hire insured professionals.
When you want the exterior painting on your home done right, call the professionals at Service Pro Painting and Improvements, serving the Grand Rapids and West Michigan region. With more than 12 years of experience, Service Pro Painting and Improvements provides their clients with top-quality repairs, protective coatings, and 2-Year No-Chip, No-Peal Warranty. To schedule an estimate for your home or business, call us today at (616) 682-6944.
Dec 2, 2018
So the holiday season is fast approaching, and you have guests coming, and parties to plan for. Now is the time to get it your home ready!
- First, make up a list of the tasks you want to complete. Give every member of the family a list of chores to be done. If you have some larger tasks that you will pay a professional to complete, like painting a room or cleaning a carpet, don't wait till the last minute to schedule their services!
- Focus on the main areas. It is already December, now is not the time to start on that major renovation that can't possibly be done in time! Just take care of the areas your guests will actually see and use.
- Prepare for house guests. If they are staying overnight, get their space ready ahead of time. Fresh sheets, clean towels, a few scented candles, goes a long way.
- Set the Table. Get out those nice dishes and place settings, and make your dining room table look fabulous! Nothing looks nicer or more inviting than a holiday themed dining room.
And remember to relax. the holidays can be a stressful time, but you should also enjoy them as well! Nothing feels more inviting than a host with a large smile on their face!